“Plug and play” is a simple but apt description for this project with two main sides.
Cubicles to plug in and perform at… and collaboration areas to casually connect at.
For this growing IT connectivity supplier in London, Ontario, furniture they could trust was a must. Performance long term was at the top of their list of needs.
Also desired was the ability for their in house facility team to be able to modify panel layouts with ease and to complete the whole project within a reasonable budget.
With our manufacturing connections, the atWork team was able to accomplish these needs and more.
New breakout and training areas were added including a soft seating casual area in their new cafeteria.
A modern reception with new curved desk and modern seating curving with glass wall is also a gorgeous addition (not yet shown).
- Office System Panels and Workstations by Tayco
- Collaboration Tables by HON and Tayco
- Collaboration Seating by HON
- Cafe Casual Seating by OFGO
- Modern Reception Desk by Fluid (not shown)
- Designer Curved Reception Seating by Krug (not shown)