To Your Door
- Available in Online Checkout
- Transport delivery to your address
- Delivery drop off – outside main door ground level or loading dock only
- Items are shipped unassembled, boxed and possibly crated when appropriate
- Available through a sales representative – Contact for a quote
- Un-package and place your items into position
- Full Assembly and Installation
- Packaging waste – removal and recycling
The atWork story
atWork Office Furniture focuses on customer satisfaction and outfitting you to make your workday a success.
Having designed and outfitted complete office spaces for some of the most recognizable companies and organizations in the region since 1983, atWork has a reputation for excellence in their field, both anticipating and meeting their clients’ needs.
Solidly established as a leading in office design and furnishing, atWork Office Furniture consists of a buying group of four independently-owned, long established businesses. Employing over 100 experienced team members, atWork brings history, passion and long developed manufacturer relationships to each client interaction.
Merely having good furniture solutions in stock is not enough to keep customers satisfied for over three decades. atWork is also known for their first-class customer service. A values-based personnel sets them apart from the rest of the field. From individual consultations, personal on-site evaluations, and on-going phone and email conversations, the atWork design team ensures that the client is heard and that their needs are met. From the showroom staff to the designers to the installation team, every atWork team member takes time to get it right for each client.
Have office furniture St. Catharines' Premier Office Movers? Now let these local companies assist your other business needs!
Moving an office is a big decision, filled with questions. Is one moving company really any different than the next? What exactly needs to be done in preparation for moving day? How can we avoid surprise costs?
With over 15 years of relocation management experience, Office Move Pro can answer all of your moving questions—including the ones you didn’t even know you had.
Our professionally trained team will work with your staff to coordinate and execute every aspect of your move so that moving day runs as smoothly as any other. You’ll hardly notice the downtime, and neither will your customers.
- Delivery and Installation
Phone: (877) 604-6776
CFIB represents entrepreneur's and small businesses across Burlington Ontario and right across Canada.
CFIB represents entrepreneurs and small businesses across CFIB St. Catharines and right across Canada.
“Since 1971, the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) has been fighting to help small businesses succeed. With over 109,000 members, we’re the largest organization in Canada devoted exclusively to the interests of independent business owners.”
- Member Programs
Phone: (416) 222-8022
Fast Facts About Our St. Catharines Movers
- Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), A+ rating
- Canadian Association of Movers (CAM) member
- Fully licensed and insured movers
- Security-cleared moving staff
- Manufacturer-certified installers
- Long-standing relationships and repeat contracts
- All equipment 100% company owned
- 1,500 sq. ft. climate controlled storage facility
- GPS vehicle tracking
- Professional, uniformed movers
- Friendly reliable service that goes above and beyond
Proudly Serving Our Communities In:
St. Catharines • Niagara • Welland • Beamsville • Niagara Falls • Niagara-on-the-Lake • Haldimand-Norfolk • Ridgeway